Is Your Publication Eligible for the Small Publisher’s Rebate?
The Digital Publishing Awards program strives to ensure that the awards recognize the best work from a broad range of Canadian digital publications. To that end, we’re offering the SECOND ENTRY FREE to all digital publications whose annual revenue is $50,000 or less. If eligible, your publication will receive two entries for the price of one. Note that the rebate only applies to the first two entries.
Here’s how to apply for the Small Publisher’s Rebate:
- Download, complete, and email this application form to us by January 20, 2017 (the sooner your submit, the sooner we can let you know if your application has been approved).
- Submit your entries to the Digital Publishing Awards via the Online Submissions Form (opens January 2 and closes January 31); you must pay for your submissions in full (by cheque or credit card).
- We will send you a rebate cheque or refund your PayPal payment for $95 + HST.
Rules for Eligibility:
- Annual revenue includes all operating revenue as well as grants, subsidies, and funding from foundations, associations, or corporations.
- Small Publisher’s Rebate applies to the Early-Bird entry fee only; applicants who submit at the regular rate will receive their rebate at the Early-Bird rate.
- Small Publisher’s Rebate applies to publication submitters only, not to individual (freelance) submitters.
- All publications must comply with the DPA’s Eligibility and Rules for entering the Digital Publishing Awards.
- The DPA reserves the right to deny the Small Publisher’s Rebate to incomplete applications or those applicants found to be in violation of the rules.
If you have any questions about the status of your application please contact us at