Hey, digital publishers—do you have a team member who has made outstanding career contributions that deserve recognition? Consider nominating them for the 2020 Digital Publishing Leadership Award!
This award may be given to a writer, visual creator, designer, developer, publisher, or other digital publishing professional. It costs only $25 to submit a nomination, and the deadline is March 2, 2020.
How to Nominate a Colleague
Entries must consist of:
- A letter of introduction (PDF) from a publisher, editor, art director, or other colleague, which should include:
- a brief bio of the candidate;
- a summary of their career achievements; and
- links to specific work and media to be considered by the jury.
- The submission must also include supporting letters or testimonials from at least two (2) other colleagues.
The entire submission should consist of a single PDF file not more than 10 pages in length.
Judging for this award is done by members of the NMAF Board of Directors, alongside senior members of the Canadian digital publishing industry. Please note that we keep applications under consideration for two (2) years.
Previous winners have included Kathy Vey (2019), Brodie Fenlon (2018), and Kenny Yum (2017).
Click here to download a one-page guide with all of the information on this award. When you’re ready, email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.